Code of conduct
At the Health Fairy Beauty School, I aim to achieve a pleasant relaxed working environment, yet at the same time wish to keep it professional.
To ensure that all students are given an equal opportunity and the best environment to work from, we would ask that you adhere to the following:
• Mobile phones are to be switched of in the classroom during learning times
• No food or drink is to be consumed in the classroom
• Prompt arrival is important please arrive 15 minutes before your course start time later arrival may incur administration costs and a transfer of training day
• Use of foul language will not be tolerated
• Aggression or violence will not be tolerated and may lead to removal from your course, accreditation not obtained and moneys paid forfeited
• Smoking is not permitted on the premises this is also in the case of e-cigarettes
• Chewing gum is not permitted
• Appropriate clothing and shoes should be worn tunic and closed toe shoes are advised.